Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mommy Daddy Secrets


I found something out about my parents that I just wish I didn't know. I've been trying to act all nonchalant like it didn't bother the shit out of me but gat dang.

You know that whole period before you were born and your parents had this whole life you didn't know about. There's a reason for that, you don't want to know. No no sersiously....you don't want to know. Maybe mom dabbled in drugs and turned tricks maybe Dad had a little homo experience (These are just examples) guess what? By the time you are born...it doesn't matter you are here and the focus is raising a child and moving on. No need for dirt because....well we as kids look up to our parents and things they did BEFORE you were born....doesn't have anything to do with you.

It's a thought that'll make you question EVERYTHING you know and look through life through an almost dissappointing lens. Now all I can do is be mature enough to understand the my parents are people too.That's all I have to say.

4 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i fell ya
i rember when i found out how i got here
never thought my folks would do that
not to mention when they said i was born
i thought they said boiled
4 a long time i thought i came from an eg on thye stove lol
nice spot folkd

arychtexas said...

i agree with ya b/c they make mistakes like we have and will make mistakes so yeah we just have to understand what they do rworng and right nad learn from that....

MsRoxy said...

@lol.Torrance egg on the stove?? I don't know where I thought I came from...I think I always knew the real deal and that's traumatizing for a kid.

@archytexas
Exactly. And my kids are going to know a thing about some of my wrongs...the same for most of us I bet!

Desy said...

interesting- see, now you are gonna make me wonder about what my parents are heading (even tho, you've clearly suggested that I don't want to know...lol)