Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's Wednesday Right


It's Tuesday right? No Wednesday. Relax Wednesday I know your name..It's just ever since the summer started it's been a little hard keeping track and being a teacher and all....look I got time on my hands but Wednesday you know u special. Hump Day right? Days just keep passing by where I accomplish. Nothing. No Thing. Unless you call eating, sleeping, and watching Blockbuster movies being productive then hell yes I'm the most ambitious person I know. I.....dare I say it...kinda sort of...just a teensy bit miss....teac-. I'll stop right there, free times leading to craziness.

A few things I must accomplish with this free time

1. Writing
2. Reading
3. Catching up with my homies/family
4. Being the most incredible human being I know


4 is the easy one it's the others I have a problem with.

No comments: