Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Break pt.1 Handling Business....not really


When I came to South Fla during spring break on the day of my aunt's bday I arrived in the house and my cousin(K) was giving me this look. I knew that look. Troubling brewing somewhere. My other cousin(J) had called me from work to tell me there was business to handle. Look....everytime...I come...back...home....there's some foolishness they get caught up in that for some reason involves me. I told them I didn't even want to know.

So when my aunt leaves the room.
K tells me the story. Basically one of their friends homeboys which they don't even know came in and stole my cuz's itouch from the kitchen counter while she was upstairs.

"What's his name?"
"Black."
"Ok.......his real name"
"I dunno."
"Ok...where does he live."
(shrugs shoulders)"I dunno"
"Ok...what's his number?"
"His homeboy knows it but won't answer the phone."
"Ok..Umm...you guys waited for me to drive down here for this. What am I going to do? Circle the neighborhood...till the itouch come out with his hands up?"
"We thought we would think of something when you got here."
So we thought. Still nothing.

But eventually after some threats, police reports(did absolutely nothing) and 80 freaking dollars(absolute bull shit but we'll just let it go because I'm not getting shot over iTouch)
Circling the neighborhood.
We got it back.
Swew.

1 comment:

Desy said...

80 dollars?!?!?!?! ummm, i would like a receipt please... lol