Saturday, April 19, 2008

A Masculine Touch



First of all I had one of those "Oh Shit!" Mornings. I woke up from a pretty tipsy night to the sun shining through my window. I look at the clock saying 7:36 and start freaking out even more.

I'm late! OMG, I'm late! The sun's out that means I'm late I have to wake up before light or I'm late! Why didn't my alarm go off!Wait.....What day is it? What day is it?"

Then I realized it was Saturday and that I didn't have to get up till 8 to get my hair done.

My usual stylist is a female but she has the male assistant that takes her clients if she's unavailable. A man has never done my hair before. Never. This shall be interesting for some reason. I arrive and he's busy with 3 other clients, that's fine. He tells me that he'll be with me in a minute...."with your big beautiful brown eyes." I smile and say thank you. I assume he's gay because he does hair (...look call be racist or whatever but, every gay guy that does hair I have ever met has been, gay, k?) and think nothing of it.

Then FINALLY I get in his chair. We chit chat this and that and he asks me if I go to school. I say no, "I teach."
He says get out of here! Teach what?
"I'm out of school,I teach 2nd Grade."
He says "Stop lying I thought you were 16, 17."




I look around at the girls getting their hair done for prom, I admit I looked just about as old as them.
"You look maybe even younger than them."
Well...Atleast I won't get in trouble." He says low enough for only me to hear.
What does that mean? Well he's gay so that doesn't mean much really. Haha, is he flirting? Oh but he's gay so it's harmless.
Then he says something about his wife. Woah. Ok, now it's his turn to stop lying. But sure enough. His wife comes (to get her hair done by her husband how lucky) in with the keeeeyyyyuuuuutttest. Little baby. 9 months. Okay so he definitely bangs women....

But even with his wife in the shop, that doesn't stop him from flirting. With all the girls getting their hair done for prom I didn't get back in his chair until 4 HOURS later.
"Sorry for the wait...I can make it up to you. Where do you work again?"
I tell him. But what's he going to do about it?
"I'll show up to your job with something special." Special =Free hair products?

I look at his wife and his cute little baby sitting under the dryer with her. How can a man do this too his family.....sad."Ummmmm can you do my eyebrows? Because you're over here playing around." I say. On top of me not ever thinking of hooking up with this guy because he's MARRIED and has a BABY that is 10 FEET AWAY but he still wants my number anyway. Umm. He's gay. The family's not fooling me.



I must admit...
Had me thinking about marrying a hairstylest...(one who doesn't want to cheat on his wife with someone who he thought was under 18 but she's over 18 and now he thinks it's okay, but has tingly feelings for men but hollers at every female to overcompesate for it.)

Look...I'm just a little lonley, yall.

3 comments:

Desy said...

the fresh locks are in full affect...

now all we need to do is find u a good man to keep u away from makin another not so good decision...lol; tryin to convert gays... what's wrong with youj?...lol

MsRoxy said...

Ha. He's trying to convert himself.

As for the good man part if it only was just that easy........

I'll make the best of where I'm at.

Thanks homie.

Eb the Celeb said...

lol... you do look young... but in a good way... you'll look like your 30 when your 50... so get it!